SL 1 packing bags vertically.
The SL 1 packs pillow -, blockbottom - and doy style bags vertical in cases, display cases and crates. The bags are fed via the infeed belt and transported into a cassette. In case of multiple rows, the swivel pivots from side to side in order to create multiple rows. The bags are placed into a cassette, when the required quantity of bags is reached.
The bags are placed bag by bag in a cassette. Each time the cassette is lowered by one bag thickness. When the required amount of bags is present, a three-dimensional compaction takes place. A pusher places all the bags from the cassette into the vertically placed case.
Wide product range
The cassette is equipped with format parts. This allows many different bag sizes and case sizes to be packed with the SL1. Switching programs with format part takes no more than 5 minutes. The format parts are equipped with a quick coupling and foreseen with numbers. The not used format parts can easily be stored inside the machine frame.
- We pack more volume/m3 then possible by hand.
- Proven technology over 30 years experience.
- User friendly. Easy to operate, wizzard programming, menu controlled.
- Maintenance friendly. open and robuust construction, easy accessibility.
- Up to 90 bags/minute possible by using simple technology.
- Flexible in packing patterns. One or more rows.
- Good accessibility for service porposes.
- Completely built in stainless steel and aluminum components.
- Standard remote access.
- Custom made delivery, easy integration / combination of third party equipment.
Product data SL-1 Sideloader
|General Dimensions||Length: 3300mm / 129.9” Width: 2300mm / 90.6” Height: 2000mm / 78.7”|
|Productcarier in - outfeed heigth||1200mm / 47.2”|
|Carrier infeed height||450mm / 17.7”|
|Electrical supply||3phase 400V + N + PE 50Hz, 8kW 16A|
|Compressed air supply||300 Nl/min, 6bar (500 Nl/min, 90PSI)|
|Shipping weight||1050kg, (2500lbs)|
|Case Dimensions Vertical (portrait)||Length: 240 - 600mm / 9.4" - 23.6” Width: 85 - 400mm / 3.3" - 15.8” Height: 180 - 200mm / 7" - 7.9”|
|Capacity vertical packing||90 products/min; 12 cases/min|