Curious about the work of a mechanical engineer at CPS? Check out the video below and learn more!
What do you do as a Mechanical Project Engineer at CPS?
In the position of Mechanical Project engineer you are responsible for the mechanical part of our projects, from sales to delivery. You will carry out these projects independently or as part of a team and you will be given space and freedom for your creativity. Your tasks include:
- Designing and working out complete machines or modules based on customer specifications;
- Improving and optimizing existing machines;
- Coming up with creative solutions for customer issues;
- Conducting both internal and external consultations;
- Occasional visits to customers at home and abroad.
What you have to offer...
You are an inventive engineer who is not afraid to take initiative. Your technical and analytical skills are above average and you have a flexible attitude. You communicate easily in both Dutch and English. Furthermore we ask:
- You have completed your education on EQF 6 level in mechanical engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years of experience a machine manufacturing environment;
- Extensive experience with 3D drawing packages, preferably SolidWorks.
Who are we?
Case Packing Systems develops and builds high-quality packaging machines for the food industry. With approximately 90 people, we work on customer-specific solutions for the final packaging of both flexible and dimensionally stable products. Our customers are spread all over the world. CPS is a part of the Swedish XANO group
What you can expect from us...
Working at CPS means working in an informal environment where we know each other by name. You will have the space to develop yourself and gain a wealth of international work experience. You can also count on a good salary and excellent benefits including 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
Would you like more information about this vacancy or send in your application? Please contact our corporate recruiter Danny Posno at 06-51043785 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Danny is present from Monday to Wednesday morning and on Thursday.