Programming | Development | Complex machines
Programming | Mechanical Engineering | Development
What do you do as a Software Engineer at CPS...
All CPS casepacker systems are controlled via high-tech control systems programmed by in-house software engineers. CPS supplies a wide variety of machines involving multiple complex (master-slave) motion movements.
The work of our software engineers consists of developing and maintaining PLC and HMI software for our packaginglines. Also you will be supporting mechanics and service personnel remotely during the installation and set-up of the machine at customer sites. We offer the opportunity to further develop in programming in various PLC and PC programming languages.
What you have to offer ...
- Completed education on at least EQF 6 level in mechanical engineering/control technology/electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience with PLC technology in an equipment manufacturing environment
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- You are inventive, flexible, take initiative and enjoy working in a mechatronics environment
- Great communication skills (including Dutch and English, German is an advantage)
- Willingness to perform work at customer location (international), willingness to travel about 10%
Who we are...
Case Packing Systems develops and builds high-quality packaging machines for the food industry. With approximately 90 people, we work on customer-specific solutions for the final packaging of both flexible and dimensionally stable products. Our customers are spread all over the world. CPS is a part of the Swedish XANO group.
What you can expect from us...
Working at CPS means working in an informal environment where we know each other by name. You will have the space to develop yourself and gain a wealth of international work experience. You can also count on a good salary and excellent benefits including 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
Would you like more information about this vacancy or send in your application? Please contact our corporate recruiter Danny Posno at 06-51043785 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Danny is present from Monday to Wednesday morning and on Thursday.