Curious to know what a job as Field Service Engineer at CPS is like? Check out the video below!
What do you do as a Field Service Engineer at CPS?
In the position of Field Service Engineer, you will work approximately 80% on-site at our customers located all over the world. Your duties include:
- Assembling, testing and commissioning our machines on site at customer sites;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance at customers all over the world;
- Training of local operators.
What you have to offer...
With your service-oriented attitude and your technical insight, you are able to provide optimal support to our customers. You are a real go-getter and have no 9 to 5 mentality. In addition, you can work well independently but also in a team. Furthermore we ask:
- A completed education on EQF 4 or EQF 5 level in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics;
- Knowledge of PLC programming technology;
- A good command of both the Dutch and English and/or German language;
- A VCA diploma or willingness to obtain one.
Who are we?
Case Packing Systems develops and builds high-quality packaging machines for the food industry. With approximately 90 people, we work on customer-specific solutions for the final packaging of both flexible and dimensionally stable products. Our customers are spread all over the world. CPS is a part of the Swedish XANO group.
What you can expect from us...Working at CPS means working in an informal environment where we know each other by name. You will have the space to develop yourself and gain a wealth of international work experience. You can also count on a good salary and excellent benefits including 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
Would you like more information about this vacancy or send in your application? Please contact our corporate recruiter Danny Posno at 06-51043785 or email@example.com. Danny is present from Monday to Wednesday morning and on Thursday.