Are you a Sales professional and would you like to contribute to the growth and expansion of our succes? Apply now!
What do you do as an Area Sales Manager?
CPS has serious growth plans. In the position of Area Sales Manager, you will help realize these plans and contribute to increasing our market share. You will maintain contact with existing customers but also acquire new customers within your region. Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Visiting customers at home and abroad;
- Supporting the existing agents in our network and further expanding this network;
- Researching and setting up new sales regions;
- Researching and setting up new markets within existing regions;
- Visiting/participating in trade shows (international).
What you have to offer...
You are a positive-minded go-getter who thinks in terms of opportunities and possibilities. Drive and customer orientation are words that relate to your person and you have an affinity with technology. Furthermore, we ask:
- A completed education on Bachelor level (EQF 6);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent command of both the Dutch and English languages. Command of a 2nd foreign language is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Who are we?
Case Packing Systems develops and builds high-quality packaging machines for the food industry. With approximately 90 people, we work on customer-specific solutions for the final packaging of both flexible and dimensionally stable products. Our customers are spread all over the world. CPS is a part of the Swedish XANO group
What you can expect from us...
Working at CPS means working in an informal environment where we know each other by name. You will have the space to develop yourself and gain a wealth of international work experience. You can also count on a good salary and excellent benefits including 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
Would you like more information about this vacancy or send in your application? Please contact our corporate recruiter Danny Posno at 06-51043785 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Danny is present from Monday to Wednesday morning and on Thursday.