Are you looking for a technical job with carreer opportunities in different directions? Then this is the job for you!
What do you do as an Assembly Mechanic?
As an Assembly Mechanic, you are responsible for the accurate assembly of complex machines and systems according to technical drawings and specifications. You will work in a team of experienced technicians and engineers. You tasks are a.o.:
- Composing and assembling mechanical components into complete machines;
- Solve any technical problems during the assembly process, if necessary with the help of other disciplines;
- Working according to applicable safety guidelines and ensuring compliance with safety regulations;
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to discuss and implement any design improvements;
- Support I/O testing, commissioning and disassembly of packaging lines;
- If necessary, you will occasionally assist during the installation of the machines at our customer's site.
What you have to offer...
You can read technical drawings and diagrams without any problems and have knowledge of mechanical systems, electrical engineering and pneumatics. You are precise and have a structured way of working. Furthermore, we ask:
- A completed technical education at EQF3 or 4 level, in the direction of Mechatronics. (A technical education in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering also suffices, provided you are willing to take on work outside your own field of expertise;
- Experience in mechanical engineering gained through work or internship is a plus;
- Willingness to learn new techniques and methods;
- A go-getter mentality and willingness to travel occasionally.
Who are we?
Case Packing Systems develops and builds high-quality packaging machines for the food industry. With approximately 90 people, we work on customer-specific solutions for the final packaging of both flexible and dimensionally stable products. Our customers are spread all over the world. CPS is a part of the Swedish XANO group.
What you can expect from us...
Working at CPS means working in an informal environment where we know each other by name. You will have the space to develop yourself and gain a wealth of international work experience. You can also count on a good salary and excellent benefits including 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
Would you like more information about this vacancy or send in your application? Please contact our corporate recruiter Danny Posno at 06-51043785 or email@example.com. Danny is present from Monday to Wednesday morning and on Thursday.