What will you be doing as an Installation Mechanic?
The work mainly consists of placing, wiring and connecting CPS final packaging lines on location at the customer. These customers are mainly in Europe, but also outside the EU such as America and Australia. Performing an I/O check and fixing any electrical faults are also part of the job.
What you have to offer...
- You have a completed Mechatronics education (or equivalent) on at least EQF 4 level and are in possession of a VCA certificate;\
- Some work experience in mechanical engineering gained through internship or work;
- You are a real team player who feels at home in a small tight-knit team;
- Willingness to travel about 65% (weekends we try to keep you free);
- You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality and you like to roll up your sleeves;
- You are a person who is friendly and professional towards customers.
- You master the Dutch language as well as English and/or German.
Who are we?
Case Packing Systems develops and builds high-quality packaging machines for the food industry. With approximately 90 people, we work on customer-specific solutions for the final packaging of both flexible and dimensionally stable products. Our customers are spread all over the world. CPS is a part of the Swedish XANO group.
What you can expect from us...
Working at CPS means working in an informal environment where we know each other by name. You will have the space to develop yourself and gain a wealth of international work experience. You can also count on a good salary and excellent benefits including 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
Would you like more information about this vacancy or send in your application? Please contact our corporate recruiter Danny Posno at 06-51043785 or email@example.com. Danny is present from Monday to Wednesday morning and on Thursday.