CL86 Container loader
Packing flexibles horizontally into containers or pallet boxes
The bags are fed in original position or can be turned (optional) on the infeed conveyor, The bags are accumulated until a complete row has been formed. Overlapping is possible.
The whole row is then transported into the cassette. The cassette moves downwards into the container with the segments closed. Once in the discharge position, the segments are pulled away to the side creating an opening and laying the bag formation. Multiple layers can be loaded into the container by this way. The container is vibrated during loading in order to achieve an optimum filling.
Suitable for containers with and without wheels
The chain conveyor is aswell suitable for rollable containers and/or pallet boxes. These are automatically positioned below the filling position, where the container is filled layer by layer.
Do you want flexibility?
With the CL 86 container loader are many bag sizes and packing patterns possible, by using vertical belts, turning belts and a product-friendly transfer unit. All these belts can be adjusted in the program to achieve an optimal flexibility.
Think big, think CL86
- Proven technology.
- Gentle product handling, even for sensitive products
- Flexible in packing patterns, high speeds and no buffering.
- User friendly. Easy to operate.
- Maintenance friendly. Open and robuust stainless steel construction, easy accessibility.
- Standard remote access.
- Reduction of downtime. Menu controlled where possible!
- Frame build up out of stainless or painted steel and aluminium components.
- Easy integration / combination of third party equipment.
Product data CL86 Container loader
|Length: 3300mm; Width; 2300mm; Height: 3000mm
|Product infeed height
|Container in- and outfeed height
|3Phase 400V + N + PE 50Hz 3,1kW 16A
|Compressed air supply
|350 Nl/min, 6bar
|Length: 800mm; Width: 600mm; Height 1500mm
|120 products/min; 10 containers/min